The Benefits of a Blagdon Pump
Blagdon offers an extensive pump range from handling fluid media safely and cost effectively. We offer low cost ownership by combining high quality wear parts with low prices spares and a vast array of accessories. A flexible modular design of pumps means we can offer short lead times and a high degree of customising opportunities. Our experienced staff can provide instant support for installation, servicing, maintenance or a technical enquiry. We offer a fast spares delivery service, many items being in stock for immediate delivery.
11 Key Features and Benefits of a Blagdon Pump
- Blagdon Pumps can run dry without damage or danger.
- They are fully submersible.
- They are designed to operate at low noise levels.
- They have leak-free air valves that are easily removed for servicing.
- They can be easily maintained. They can be stripped down quickly without any specialised tools.
- They are self-priming to over 6 metres.
- They are pressure balanced. They stall if discharge is closed and restart when discharge is opened so avoiding heat build up and wearing of components.
- They have minimum product agitation.
- They have long stroke, slow speed cycling capability for low initial break out.
- They are portable and compact-can be remotely controlled and fully packaged.
- Safe in hazardous areas, no sparking, air-driven.
Blagdon offers a 5 YEAR WARRANTY with all Pumps.
Please contact for a copy of the Warranty Policy.
To complete the pump assembly process, ALL PUMPS are tested in the following manner to ensure a quality-built BLAGDON PUMP product:
- Tested at 8 Bar for fluid and air leakage
- Prime from a dry start (1 Metre Lift)
- Deadhead the pump (each side) for a specific check for fluid or air leakage (internal and external)
- Observation run cycle at high Bar/cycling rate
- Checking for porosity
- Rythmic cycling
- Abnormal mechanical noises
- Visual inspection:
- Mating surfaces
- Pipe threads
- Wetted materials
- Maximum vacuum check
- Drain and air dry pump
Blagdon offers a 5 YEAR WARRANTY with all pumps. Please contact the office for a copy of the warranty policy.