Flushing oil for cleaning sludged-up pumps.
• Used to flush old oil and sludge from the pump
• Helps prevent future varnish and sludge build-ups
• Extends the life of the pump and new oil
Ideally suited for food processing equipment. Meets USDA H1.
• NSF H1 rated and meets USDA H1 safety standards
• Formulated specifically for use in food processing
• Authorized for use in federally inspected meat, fish and poultry plants
Suitable for use in pumps from these manufacturers: Busch, Rietschle, Gardner-Denver, Dekker, Gast, Quincy, Travaini, Airtech. Not recommended for refrigeration or automotive applications.
Becker bearing grease is specifically designed for Becker dry running vane pumps. Other greases are not designed to stand up to the high heat generated by bearings in an oil-less vacuum pump or compressor.
• Withstands the high temperatures generated by carbon vane pump bearings
• Resists moisture, oxidation, and aging
• Protects against corrosion
• Extends the intervals between services
• Covers a wide service temperature range from -5 °F to 302 °F
Available in 5 convenient sizes
• 45 Gram Grease Gun filled
• 8 Gram tube
• 45 Gram tube
• 400 Gram Zerk Gun Canister
• 1 Kilogram container
Bearings are the most vulnerable moving part in all rotating equipment. Why risk failures due to bearing overheating?